Premium Members only
Enjoyingjapan now has Premium Members only areas. For a donation of $20, you will be able to access Festivals, Seasonal information such as Cherry Blossoms, Christmas illumination, Fireworks and much more for one year. By becoming a Premium Member, you will also get rid of those annoying ads.
Here is how you can become a Premium Member..
#1 Donate $20 and create an account on here. If you are not able to use paypal, please e-mail (Admin@enjoyingjapan.com) for other options.
#2 Be an active member by posting useful information to others. e-mail (Admin@enjoyingjapan.com for more info)
Welcome to Enjoying Japan
Japan Mobile Maps. has a brand new look. You are now able to search, see all the pins in Google maps, make comments and many other features. Find restaurants, shopping centers, US Bases, Festivals and fireworks and use your smartphone Google map to get there.
- Family Camping Adventures. Join us on family campouts. Everything is organized and taken care of for you.
- We will also start offering camping, fishing, hiking etc tours. It will be totally customized to your likings.
- Outdoor Japan: Information on camping to include wild (free) camping spots, fishing, hiking, biking and much more.
- Best Places: Best of Japan. Best places to see. (Members only)
- Calendar with event and festivals. (Premium Members Only)
- Members only tab that helps you find new stuff added to the website. (Premium Members Only)
- New maps with custom pins.
- Lots of Festivals and events added. (Premium Members Only)
- Popular Tags: available for all, but some restricton to non-Premium Members
- Coming Soon: “Exclusive member only”. We will be providing basic support via interactive forum to help our customers Enjoy Japan. We will be posting specials when we find them. More information to come soon.
- Coming Soon: "personal support” feature for those who need help finding their perfect place to go, making reservations, and much more.
Updated: Sep 25, 2016
Have you ever wanted to go camping and just afraid how to go about doing it? Afraid of camping in Japan? Don't have equipment to go camping? No problem. We provide a fun and unique experience for families and couples who want to try camping in Japan. We will take care of making the menu, reserving the campsite, cooking your meals giving you time to explore the area and having you experience cooking some unique meals, provide you with information and directions to get to various attractions in the area, go fishing, swimming, kayaking, biking, skiing and so much more.
We also do custom trips so please let us know what you want and we will take care of it for you.
We also have Kids camping where you drop the kids off with us for the weekend and we take care of all their needs.
E-mail for more information